Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

We made it through 2011! Jason and I had had a rough last month but both of us are much better.  The boys have been staying healthy so far. We managed to have Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve celebrated at our house. So no traveling for us. Woohoo! It has been fun having the boys at home for Christmas break but they go back to school this Wednesday. We are thankful for everything we have been given. I know that 2012 will be full of many blessings too.

Luke and I will be very busy in January. He will see, the cardiologist, ENT, pediatrition, and first eye doctor appt, swallow study, VCG test on kidey's, and surgery on testicles and circumsition, along with Speech therapy, physical therapy and hopefully developemental therapy will start too. The last report we got from his cardiologist in November was a good one. He said that the condition of his heart has improved. Luke has also started swallowing more with his tastings. I am very hopeful by summer time they will take out the trach. :)

I know a lot of times many people make new year resolutions. It always seems a little intimidating to me to make one. However, I do have small goals made for 2012. I hope that the new year is good to you and that you will be successful in accomplishing your new years resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment